The fees for 2019-20 can be found on the Registrar’s website.  


MSWE offers a limited number of fellowships.  There is no separate application for financial support.  We make fellowship offers based on your online application.  Domestic students must have a FAFSA on file to receive any financial aid, including fellowships.  For more information, please visit https://www.grad.uci.edu/admissions/financial-support.php.  

Financial Aid

For information on obtaining aid, please review the Financial aid website:

Close Menu